Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Happy Reunion for Midas

Well, the Golden Retriever I found yesterday has been reunited with his owners. A friend of the guy who owns him stopped by the vets office where I took him to look for a microchip (and left my information) and got in touch with me. Turns out his name is Fenway, and I didn't have to even ask for a description of the dog considering as soon as I said "Fenway" out loud, he came running into the living room from the other side of the apartment.

At 11pm, his owners came by and picked him up. Story is that he hasn't been able to go to the park and romp and play for quite a while and has gone a little crazy, tearing up his kennel, digging at the wooden fence till his toe nails are down to the quick and escaping. I gave both owners one of my personal business cards and offered to take him to the park with Shadow and I, if only to save his sanity, since they live only a few blocks away from us. I do hope they will either take me up on my offer or take him to the park themselves, for his sake.

Well, that's all for now. Have a picture of sleepy Shadow:

No comments:

Post a Comment